2. Information We Collect
You are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit the Site. MF may ask you for some or all of the following types of information when you, for example, register for certain services, make a booking request, access various content or features, or directly contact MF:
- Personal information, such MF as your full name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, or mobile number (“Personal Information”);
- Your user name, password, and password reminder questions and answers;
- Demographic information, such as your date of birth, gender, or zip code;
- In limited circumstances, payment information;
- In limited circumstances, information about your physical and mental health and fitness and
- Information about your medical history;
- The name of the publication you represent;
- Interests for conversations with our booking agents; and Correspondence you send to us.
3. Use of Information
We only use payment information as necessary to complete a particular transaction, fulfill a service, or as otherwise required by law.
We generally use other information we collect to:
- fulfill your requests for products, services, and information, including to send you newsletters, authorize a purchase, and complete a transaction that you have requested;
- operate the Site;
- enable you to participate in features, such as contests;
- communicate with you about products and services offered by MF, and trusted partners;
- analyze the use of the Site and to improve our Site, products, and services;
- respond to your requests for information about our Site, products, services, jobs or bookings;
- respond to submissions of ideas;
- conduct internal trend analysis, marketing, financial and operational analysis and studies;
- further the goal of making commercial spaceflight available to the public;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and comply with legal requirements;
- And further any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
4. Disclosure of Information to Others
MF may share the information we collect when necessary to provide the services you requested, when we have your permission.